Saturday, July 10, 2010

A New Look

I've got a new look to my blog!  Do you like it?  It's from Jennifer Fox and it's called Pretty Bloggie: My Little Garden and it was so very easy to install!  I'm all about easy!

Just thought I'd share some of my latest creations with you all today.

This first one was a lot of fun to make.  I actually got GSO  for this!  Talk about an honor!
Flying High, Deep Blue Sea - Dani Mogstad
Party Out Back (fly) - Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Fonts: Sketch Block, High Tower Text, Forget Me Not HMK


 Using a Christmas kit to scrap a non-holiday layout.
Peace on Earth - Misty Cato
Background Stackers - Jaclyn Bernardo
Shiny Happy Alpha - Jennifer Fox Designs
Fonts: Kat tail HMK, Liorah BT, High Tower Text

Sticky Sweet - Jaclyn Bernardo and Amanda Carlson
All Split Up Templates - Jaclyn Bernardo
Font: Pea Smashtastic in a Hurry

Lift of Juliana Kneipp's About Me LO.
Wonderfully Weird - Lauren Grier and Geek Chic
Journalers - Sir Scrapalot
Fonts - Traveling Typewriter, Sugar Frog Jackie, Verdana





Wonderfully Weird - Lauren Grier and Geek Chic
Font: Tekton Pro
Journaling: Um, probably not all the time anyway. If someone ticks me off, I’d stick my tongue out at them but only behind their back. I’m not one for confrontation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment