Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheating on the Diet

I have to admit, I have not been doing well on my diet the past few days.  I've had a few sneaks of sweet stuff here and there and I can tell that I am starting to crave the sugar again.  I was doing so well too!  I'll get back on the wagon one of these days....I have to - I would love to be at goal weight by the end of the year!

Back to the whole sweet thing...hubby was gone for the past few days and as a way to welcome him home, the kids and I baked brownies (from scratch!) and frosted them (store bought).  They were so delicious!

Doesn't it look yummy?

Anthony was poking holes in the middle of the brownies instead of spreading out the frosting!

Both boys getting the hang of it.

Here's the Brownie recipe:
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1 cup melted butter
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 3/4 tsp. salt
Mix together and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment