Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Cards {hybrid}

This is no joke - I made these cards in no more than 20 minutes, if that!  Of course, my Silhouette SD was the main reason why.  I found this card in their online shop and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!

After I cut out the shape with my machine, I printed off the paper I wanted to use on the inside of the card - one from Meghan Mullens' "You Make Me" digital kit and adhered it.  I used a transparency sheet on the inside front of the card to add some strength and interest.  Finally, I added some ribbon and there ya have it!

Credits: 
You Make Me - Meghan Mullens
16-card_kit_mom_C00471_20509
Adhesive, Ribbon from Michael's, Transparency Sheet

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Very clever. Love it.

Annabella Merlin said...

Awesome! I love the color, pink is very feminine and the message at the cover is simply heart warming. Any mom would love to receive this card. Pink and white definitely looks gorgeous, and the ribbon it adds more "ooommppphhh" to the design! Great job! :)

Post a Comment