Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paper Rosette Cards {hybrid}

I have a new love.....paper rosettes!  I can honestly say I've never made one before.  I've seen them all over the place but never tried one myself until last night!

I used the latest release from Shawna Clingerman - Pretty Little Thing and Paper Rosettes from The Cutting Files.  I cut them with my Silhouette SD, of course!  After the machine cut them out, I scored each mark and then folded them.  I glued them together with hot glue and let them set.  Then I cut out a scalloped circle from a printed piece of Shawna's kit and adhered to the rosette.  I embellished each rosette a little differently - with buttons and pearls and then added some ribbon underneath.




Credits:
Pretty Little Thing - Shawna Clingerman
Rosettes - The Cutting Files
Extras: Ribbon, buttons, pearl, adhesive, hot glue, Bazzill Cardstock for base

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

these are beautiful Jackie! I heart rosettes too!

Post a Comment