Friday, February 25, 2011

Flower Card

I came upon the weekly sketch section at Splitcoast Stampers the other day and I just had to take part in it; Sketch Challenge 321 which featured a blocked design.

Here's my take on it:

As you can see, I took one of the elements from Meghan Mullens' newest kit that comes out tomorrow and used my Silhouette SD on it; it cut out beautifully!  I simply cannot imagine crafting without that machine anymore.
Credits:
Alphabet Collection: E is For... - Meghan Mullens 
(available 2/26 at Sweet Shoppe)
Ribbon from JoAnn's, Adhesive Foam, Zots, Silhouette SD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card... I'm so impressed with the Silhouette's cutting of elements!

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

oh wow, that is awesome! I imagine cutting things on your silhouette may be way too engrossing? :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I'm using the same kit for my blog, so it was fun coming here.

Post a Comment