Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Card Making

So I missed 'A Minute This Monday' yesterday - I got a little distracted by a really intriguing card sketch on the Paper Crafts magazine blog (Go To Sketch Challenge #4).  I've been thinking about what I'd like to do for a few days and last night I finally sat down and did it.  It's not exactly how I imagined it to be, but I like the end result.  I can see doing another card with this same sketch a little differently though.  I am really into banners these days and I couldn't resist making one for this card!
I used the collab kit from Jennifer Fox Designs and Meghan Mullens called 'Oh So Studious.'  I also used some ribbon from Joann's and two buttons from Papertrey Ink.  I hope the person that gets it likes it as much as I do.

Happy scrapping (and crafting) everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment